Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moments of Reflection

Many days since the past two months, I have reflected on him, we had what can be considered the envy of any relationship. We eat together, walked together, slept together. I often wondered if he was my soul mate, and funny enough, I concluded from all my thoughts that he was.

I have loved him, since I met him many years ago. We have loved, left, hitched and God knows what. But we always come back to each others arms for comfort. Yes, it seems that there in his arms is the only place for my true comfort. No dinner tonight darling? The evenings while driving home from the gym, I would call and enquired. He answered, yes, come on over, I have some leftovers from Sunday; and I would gladly stop by, as I know that there was more than Sunday leftovers to be had. We both shared a passion for the same things. Our lives crossed for a reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment