My soul cries out for you,
My body cries out, come take me!
I miss our nights of passion!
I cannot sleep alone again
Not tonight! No! please!
I have been waiting, waiting for you my love
When are you going to take me back
to your lair, back to where I belong
It has been so long,
But the memory lives on
Daily, nightly, hourly, weekly,
I still feel your touch lingering
Your fingers caressing my aroused body
I feel your breath against my neck,
my breast, my thighs!
You are here, I know,
You are here with me teasing my senses
Willing me to to yield
You know that it does not take
a lot for me to get there and
you know exactly where to touch,
Do not wait any longer my darling,
Take me now!
I have been waiting for too long
My body yearns for you
your touch, your kisses, your embrace
Damn you! I need you!

Okay, Lin. I can't read this before bed! How am I going to sleep now? Because of you and this poem, I may have to stay awake until daybreak. SMH
ReplyDelete