Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Beginning!

A day of expirmenting and working on reports. It is the end of the work day and just waiting for the time to change for the gym. Must work out today, so that I can get that summer body. But guess what, I needed to get this up and running for a long time now and I finally did it.

It is completed and it was almost time to go home! I have created my own space.
A place where I can express my thoughts in words, pictures, etc.,

My friends can join me, encourage me and we can all create our timelines.

This is the beginning of a great adventure!

Don't you think!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree! Encouraging each each brings us one step closer to God's hope for humanity. Congratulations on starting a blog, Linne. I'll continue to pop in and follow your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and I hope some corrections as well. Laugh!

    ReplyDelete