Ugh! It is the only emotion that I have for the gym these days. I fell off the bandwagon, laid down in the road, and hugged a carton of ice cream as the tires rolled over me. So sad. However, school ends this week, so I will engage in a regular workout routine once again. Seeing a trainer four days a week and working were killing me. May be things will be better this time. I plan to see my trainer two times every week and exercise by myself three to four times each week. Let's get it! Thanks for making me smile with this line about the gym ... and I hope you enjoy your workouts.
I am in love with the gym! When the flames of emotional love and passion burns low, I find solace in that one man "Gym". He does not lie, he works you hard, but you can be rest assured that when you are done with him for the day/night your feel very satisfied!
Ugh! It is the only emotion that I have for the gym these days. I fell off the bandwagon, laid down in the road, and hugged a carton of ice cream as the tires rolled over me. So sad. However, school ends this week, so I will engage in a regular workout routine once again. Seeing a trainer four days a week and working were killing me. May be things will be better this time. I plan to see my trainer two times every week and exercise by myself three to four times each week. Let's get it! Thanks for making me smile with this line about the gym ... and I hope you enjoy your workouts.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with the gym! When the flames of emotional love and passion burns low, I find solace in that one man "Gym". He does not lie, he works you hard, but you can be rest assured that when you are done with him for the day/night your feel very satisfied!
ReplyDelete